Welcome to the Do the Math Diet!
Being overweight and obese is a sensitive topic. I've written several books, but this was the most difficult book I've ever written. Why? Well, let me start at the beginning.
First, I'm qualified to write this
book for several reasons. The most important
portable storage Draper
mobile office Oak Park IL
storage containers Union City
mobile offices Lynwood CA
mobile office in Reno NV
portable storage containers in Harlingen
portable storage containers
storage container Lawton
local portable storage
portable storage containers Taunton
storage containers in Saint Joseph
AMESD Storage Containers
storage container Baytown
portable storage containers DeSoto
reason is I recently used the concepts in my book to lose 32 pounds in 7 months. I lost 1-2 pounds each week and this is how I look now:
This isn't a gimmick or a scam, but there are no shortcuts. If this were a bogus book, I wouldn't offer it online for free. Writing this book was a labor of love because I have friends and family members who are overweight and obese. Obesity affects 1 in 3 people in America today and the numbers are increasing and this fact upsets me and concerns me a lot.
The Do the Math Diet is more like a lifestyle change than a typical diet. However, there is good news and here it is:
1. You can eat anything you want; not as much as you want, but anything you want. While you will have to eat less, you will not have to give up any of your favorite foods.
2. You do not have to exercise. Yes, you read that correctly. While exercise is obviously important for many reasons, you do not have to exercise to lose weight. Exercising has many positive benefits like speeding up your metabolism, burning calories, strengthening your muscles and sharpening your mind while reducing stress. Even so, the only critical element in losing weight is creating a calorie deficit and you can do that without exercise.
3. You do not have to buy any special food, pills or anything. You don't have to call any toll free numbers or watch any videos or infomercials.
4. You do not have to attend any group meetings or even leave the comfort of your own home.
5. You can use the free spreadsheet templates on this web site to keep track of your calories or you can use your own paper and pen to do it.
After extended periods of fasting and years of yo-yo dieting, I've found a system that works; a system that anyone could implement. In fact, this is a simple calorie reduction system that everyone should implement. For those who say they don't like counting their calories, I have one statement for them: If you don't count your calories, you're on the path to obesity.
If you need to lose weight and you want a foolproof, final, free way to do it, then please continue. Not only will you find the chapters on counting your calories and determining your daily calorie expenditure useful and interesting, you'll also like the chapter called, "How Can I Do It?" Studying Psychology at San Diego State University has helped me discover some insights into the human psyche. We receive countless cues to eat when we aren't hungry. Nobody is helping us in this battle. We do not receive many (if any) messages telling us to eat less and maintain a lean body. In fact, we are constantly bombarded with advertisements to eat overeat unhealthy food again and again.